Thursday, May 6, 2010

My first post!

First stop...Toronto. My unofficial "home" although the only thing I'm really attached with this home is my driver's licence:

1) My friend's lovely new home and my rental car.
















2) My rental car up close.















The Corolla is....well I want to say crap but for its price it's not bad. Only problems: car has a tough time accelerating after hitting 140km/h and very thin body (soundproofing is worse than my "front 7" in HK, and this is a 2010 model. The trunk door closes by itself because it's too light to stay open). The great thing was that the car is really short.....didn't really have to look hard to make sure there's enough space in front or back when driving.

3) My friends.....and typical weekend activity in Canada.















I was the supervisor and cameraman, hahah....and after helping out for a few mins we realized that it was not a good thing if the traveler got hurt or killed while tearing out the deck.

More to come.

1 comment:

  1. "car has a tough time accelerating after hitting 140km/h and ......"

    For the time being, credit should be given to Toyota if your Corolla doesn't accelerate on its own.

    ReplyDelete