Wednesday, May 26, 2010

ESPN Zone New York

My home...hahaha. Actually it's my favourite sports bar. Weird (or maybe I just haven't found one) but there are hardly any sports bars/pubs here. By that I mean big screen TV type...I rather watch on my laptop if all a bar got is a 30" TV.

When you've been associated with ESPN for 15 years....you have to go to this shrine. Right in the heart of Times Square















...yes...the guy holding a basketball is the guy that'll bring u to ur seat.















4 Floors altogether....1st/2nd Floor is dining/bar. 3rd Floor is "private boxes".




















2nd Floor bar area....they should be able to use this as a trading floor for NASDAQ (the NASDAQ office is actually right behind ESPN Zone....what a life!)















2nd floor dining area...the screen extends to the 3rd floor.















4th Floor...gaming area.















My favourite game....NHL2Night!
















Consistent with the restaurant theme....check out the bathroom (Men's)















My favourite display.....pic of the Babe made of baseball cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment