Wednesday, May 19, 2010

In Toronto...again

Was in Toronto for a wedding over the weekend. The wedding was NOT the highlight...there were better times than that.

Went to Buffalo and Niagara Falls...too bad I forgot to bring my camera. I did bring my camera to the Blue Jays baseball game though.

Shot of going into downtown. The super tall building is the CN Tower....STILL the world's largest free-standing structure (i.e. business buildings don't count)















You can barely see it from the above photo but the white rooftop under the green sign is Rogers Center (I prefer the old name Skydome better)....where the Blue Jays play.














It's NOT an outdoor stadium. The roof is retractable! World's 1st building with a fully-retractable roof! Useless information of the day: Andy Lau is the only Chinese singer to have a concert here






























My seats














First batter of the game (try to find the ball!)














Blue Jays' turn at bat. Bautista hit a home run right after I took this picture















Here's what the concession stands look like














Got bored and sat in an another section (try to find the ball again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment